The Reiki Master Level III Attunement Certification is offered to students who have taken both Reiki I and II and wish to become a Reiki Master. Interested students who did not complete their Reiki Level I or Reiki Level II training with Jennifer will be required to meet with Jennifer for a consultation before beginning the Reiki Master Level III training. As each teacher has his/her own unique style of teaching, Jennifer wishes to make sure that she and her student are “on the same page” with what the student has learned previously before beginning further training.
In this last Reiki Master Attunement Workshop, the student will …
- Learn how to quiet the “little self” in order to become a channel for Reiki healing energy
- Learn how to be a Master healer
- Learn the final Reiki symbols
- Learn the procedure for passing Reiki attunements on to other interested seekers
- Practice giving full Reiki Level I, II, and III attunements
- Learn how to conduct Reiki Level I, II, and III Attunement Certifications of his/her own
The Reiki Master Level III Attunement Certification lasts approximately two and a half hours.
Pricing for the Reiki Master Level III Attunement Certification can be found on the Pricing page.
If you are interested in the Reiki Master Level III Attunement Certification or are interested in receiving a Reiki treatment, contact Jennifer on the Contact page.